Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the difference between an eyeliner and a eye maker pencil?

I bought an eye maker pencil because I thought it was an eyeliner. What is the difference and what it an eye maker pencil suppose to doWhat is the difference between an eyeliner and a eye maker pencil?
An eyeliner has liquidy stuff in it, while an eye pencil is well, like a pencil..with solid colour on it.What is the difference between an eyeliner and a eye maker pencil?
There is only two types of eyeliner I know:


Liquid Eyeliner and Pencil EyeLiner.





One is more like a pencil and the other one is really really liquidity I personally love liquid eyeliner and I think it lasts longer plus now they make them like a fine point marker to make it easier.
The eye pencil does on the bottom lid, above the bottom eyelash, it gives your eye a more darkening look. The eye liner goes top lid above the top eyelash.





Hope I helped x
An eyeliner is liquidy and an eye pencil is like a pencil and is solid
Are you talking about covergirl ';Eye makers';? Those can be used as eyeliner and brow pencils.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal