Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best eyeliner that will stay on the waterline all day without smudging or fading?

I need an eyeliner (not liquid) that will stay on the bottom and top water line all day with no touch ups. And one that comes in a brown-bronze color. I know this question has been asked before. I am using revlon colorstay eyeliner and it works well but won't stay on the water line very well. Thnx!What is the best eyeliner that will stay on the waterline all day without smudging or fading?
I like to wear black eyeliner on my waterline, but your typical eyeliner needs to be reapplied constantly. Instead of using a pencil, I use a black eyeshadow. I apply it to my lash and water line carefully with an eyeliner brush. The result is gorgeous and for me I dont have to touch it up at all. So, you could try this technique yourself- go out and buy a brown/bronze eyeshadow and a eyeliner brush (I got mine in a makeup brush set at Costco- theyre really handy) and then try it out yourself. It takes practice but once you get used to it, it will be easy. Good luck.What is the best eyeliner that will stay on the waterline all day without smudging or fading?
mac eyeliner. they have a technakhol i think..that doesnt smudge. they have a wide variety of colors.
NYC waterproof stays on forever


and its cheep
ummm i use Clinique and it works very well!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal