Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do I put on eyeliner so that is is a thin line rimming my eye?

Usually when I put it on it is a thick black line, which looks nice, but is also a bit much. How do I do it so that it is thinner but still dark and easy to notice? My pencils are thick, but I can't sharpen them perfectly and definitely not every time. Should I be using a brush? Do I just need to practice? (I've only been using it a year, once a month or so.)


Any suggestions?How do I put on eyeliner so that is is a thin line rimming my eye?
Practice would be the key. You will also need a steady hand. Sharpen your pencil before using to get a thin line. And, lastly, go slow. Remember, if you don't get it perfect the first time, try again.How do I put on eyeliner so that is is a thin line rimming my eye?
Take a pencil liner, or gel, or whatever. And apply it to your lower water line. For gel liner or a ';paint pot'; type liner, use an angled brush. watch this!








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Try using a liquid eyeliner.


Though the key here is to have patience %26amp; a VERY steady hand=]


A thin brush helps too.
have you tried applying it strait to your bottom eyelid?


some people just cant do it that way though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal