Monday, November 30, 2009

Which eyeliner gives a bold black line on your waterline and stays on throughout the day?

Hi! Im looking for a eyeliner that gives me a bold line on my waterline. The one i have doesn't give me a BOLD and DARK black line like i want. Also, im looking for one that will stay on my waterline for a very long period of time. The one i have comes off in an hour. Im guessing because its cheap?





Thanks for the help.Which eyeliner gives a bold black line on your waterline and stays on throughout the day?
victorias secret very sexy waterproof liquid eyelinerWhich eyeliner gives a bold black line on your waterline and stays on throughout the day?
NYC brand (cheap - sold at CVS, Walgreens, etc) has a pwoder eyeliner that comes with this gel that you mix w/ the powder. My eyes water all the time, and I have oily eyelids and that makes other liners come off, but this stuff stays on!!! And I've used all kinds of brands from Chanel to Clinique, yet this cheap stuff is the best!!! Love it.
u arent ment to put eyeliner on ur waterline! but i do anyways mine alwasy comes off its soo annoying ive tryed like loads! but my friends eyeliner stayed on well so ill probs get that its http://www.superdrug.com/content/ebiz/superdrug/invt/45063/45063_l.jpg bourjois eyeliner its great! you could also try any kind of loreal eyeliners! Good luck if u find a gd one let me know please thanks :)
Get a cream liner. You can dampen your brush and it goes on smooth and even and lasts all day. MAC makes a great one!
i think gosh waterproof eyeliner is savage and it is cheap and stays on for hours! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal