Saturday, November 28, 2009

What are the best eyeliner and the best way to enhance/fillin eyebrows?

I love to line inside of my eyes, but they are alomond shaped when I laugh or smile a lot it smears under my eyes. I use liquid on the toplid outer and don't have many problems with that. It's the glide-on pencil for the inner lining that is smearing. I would like to continue using pencil but need a smooth glide-on so it doesn't tug my skin. Any suggestions? Also what about water proof...





For my brows I usually use a pencil to fill-in/color, but I want to know what other techniques there are that may give a softer look for brows?What are the best eyeliner and the best way to enhance/fillin eyebrows?
I've used lots of eyeliners (altho I never liked liquid) and for me the best eyeliner is the N.Y.C. brand. You can get it at any Wal-Mart and it's only like $1 for a long pencil that lasts forever. Sometimes mine tries to smudge but the best thing is running a Q-tip over it when you get done to rub it in.





If this eyeliner doesn't work then try Maybeline Smudge Proof Waterproof eyeliner!What are the best eyeliner and the best way to enhance/fillin eyebrows?
see for mac
Actually, nevermind eyeliner, I think on T.V., they used a dark eye shadow. Sounds weird, I know, but I remebered it working.
For eyebrows: try brow shapers in a tube that looks like a mascara tube with a wand. Use the wand to brush your brow hairs with color, thus enhancing them. As a result you will achieve a natural and sophisticated look. Origins, Lancome, Chanel, Bobbi Brown make brow shapers. Go to the beauty counter to pick up the right color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal