Monday, November 30, 2009

What color eyeliner looks good with green eyes?

I have green eyes and use a dark green eyeliner, but I think they just make my eyes look darker and more browner. What color eyeliner would made my eyes stand out more?


Thanks for your help! :)What color eyeliner looks good with green eyes?
green makes mine more green.. but then again my eyes are more towards hazle than green.








also





purple [violet or plum]


or black [duh]What color eyeliner looks good with green eyes?
well i doubt you would want to use this color, but i have green eyes and i wear red eyeshadow an dit makes it really stand out





nah green will only make it look less green, try what the above said, plum, purple, brown, or pink
i think black eyeliner looks great with any eyecolor. My eyes are a really pretty blue and i use black eyeliner. Just put a thinish line on your tear line, not too much though, dont wanna look like a racoon lol
I have green eyes and I use brown. I think brown and grey look good with green eyes.
Plum, black, bronze, lavender or silver =]
Brown would look pretty, but you could use gold or black as well. Black usually makes eyes stand out more.
brown.


i have green eyes and they stand out when i use brown eyeliner.



Plum, will make your eyes stand out
beautiful first u have green eyes.u can use brown,blue eyeliner
brown looks good too
plums, golds, whites, and the classic blacks and browns
black!
i think black but not thick or else it will look really bad
black and plum
  • myspace background
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal