Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best eyeliner for thin lines? Something that will not crease?

I am looking for an eyeliner with a thin tip, high quality. I have sort of greasy eyelids and small eyes, do I need something that will not crease. Not to soft, not to sharp.What is the best eyeliner for thin lines? Something that will not crease?
I have just the thing. It's called Feeling Fine Ultra Thin Eye Liner.


Doesn't smudge and works great!





Check it out here: http://www.youravon.com/jessicamartinez


Free shipping code: REPFLYERWhat is the best eyeliner for thin lines? Something that will not crease?
I think you should try Revlon's color stay eyeliner.It's twist able so you don't have to sharpen it and it has a plastic sharpener so you can make your tip as sharp as you want plus it does not smudge!
liquid eyeliner
Maybe a primer or eye base would help.
any liquid liner.


its very dark and thin.


i love it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal