Monday, November 30, 2009

What are some unique ways to make my eyeliner more interesting?

So, my eyes are kind of medium/dark brown and i'm REALLY into wearing eyeliner.


I was just wondering some different ways to apply it.


The cat eyeliner is pretty cool.


Any others?


I usually wear black eyeliner with a mix of a deep blue.


Any suggestions are appreciated.





Happy New Year


xx ^_^What are some unique ways to make my eyeliner more interesting?
wing it out..


heres a video:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_bJQdOd1…








i wing mine out =)





i like it when people use a little dark/navy blue..





makes ure eyecolor look lighter and makes ure eyes look brighter =)What are some unique ways to make my eyeliner more interesting?
Okay first if you wear liquid eyeliner then put it on the top of your eyelid and make it look like a tail and if you wear pencil type eyeliner then try a different colour that makes your eyes stand out :)
Put a line of your eyeshadow under your eye like eyeliner and then put eyeliner on top. If you wear a light color like pink or purple it can look really cool and kinda smoky. I do it and always get compliments
http://www.scribd.com/doc/927373/Differe…


this will answer your question :)


it shows 6 ways to apply your eye liner
Do it a different colour or add glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal