Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do I stop eyeliner from running off my eye and gathering in the corner?

It always slides off and gathers in the corner of the eyes, or underneath my eyes





How can I fix that?How do I stop eyeliner from running off my eye and gathering in the corner?
i use mabelline unstoppopable waterproof eyeliner, and it NEVER RUNS! i used to be in your position and would constantly be checking in the mirror to see if my eyeliner was messed up yet, but now i seriously never have to worry about it. its definitely the best eyeliner ive ever used, and thats what id recomend to you...How do I stop eyeliner from running off my eye and gathering in the corner?
Waterproof.


Or clean it up when it does that with a Q-tip, %26amp; re-apply it.


Also, you might want to think about getting an eyeliner brush [Avon] and setting your eyeliner with the same color eyeshadow.


That's what helps me!
Long lasting makeup tips


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>





How to look good in photographs with makeup


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>
I use Avon Glimmerstick eye liner and it's the best I've every used. I use to have the same problem but not anymore.
Use waterproof eyeliner. You might also want to get a makeup remover 'cause it will be hard to take off at the end of the day.
Me too!! I've always had that problem. Try switching to gel liners or apply power precisly on top of your liner!!
  • myspace background
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal